(sólo en inglés)
For 4 people – Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 5 minutes
1 kg fairly big potatoes (do not use new potatoes) – 1,5 l oil
- Peel, wipe andcut the potatoes in thin slices about 2 mm thick.
- Do not wash, butwipe with a paper towel.
- Heat the oil ina deep fryer.
- Once hot, throwthe slices in one at a time, and avoid putting too many in the fryer so they donot stick together.
- Stir with aslotted spoon throughout the cooking time (about 2 minutes), while making sureto keep the oil at the same temperature.
- Remove and drainthe potatoes.
- Then, heat theoil in the deep fryer very strongly until it smokes and throw back the potatoesa second time in this hot oil where they will immediately swell.
Publié le 27 agosto 2020 par Emmanuelle