(sólo en inglés)
Recipes offered by the Restaurant «Chez daniel’s»
37 rue Molé – 10000 Troyes
Tél : +33 (0)3 25 73 94 57
Recipes offered by the Restaurant “Au Flexi Troyen”
Au Flexi Troyen
9 ruelle des Chats – 10000 Troyes
Tél :+33 (0)3 25 46 67 12
« Paper » recipes
22, bd Carnot -10000 TROYES
Tél. +33 (0)3 25 73 19 99
Braised guinea fowl supremes with ratafia cream
For 6 people:
- 6 farm guinea fowl supremes
- 100 grams butter
- One cup chicken broth
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 500 grams mushrooms
- 2 glasses ratafia
- 500 grams fresh pasta
- salt and pepper
- In a frying pan, brown the 6 supremes in butter.
- Add the chicken broth, ratafia, sour cream and cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the supremes and reduce the sauce for a while.
- Remove from the heat and bind the sauce with the egg yolks and a knob of butter.
- Cook the pasta.
- Place the supremes in a dish, on a pasta base, and add the mushroom heads after cooking them.
- Spread the sauce all over the dish.
Poached pears in Magra Bendi
For 6 people:
- 6 pears (rather ripe)
- 150 grams caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla sugar
- cinnamon stick and star anise
- 1 litre of Magra Bendi
(raspberry aperitif drink of the Aube department)
- Peel the pears whole, leaving a bit of skin around the stalk.
- Place them in a saucepan. Add the sugar, vanilla sugar, cinnamon and anise.
- Add a bit of water and 2 glasses of Magra Bendi.
- Cover and leave to cook over a low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Then take out the fruits and place them in a dish with the juice which can be reduced by half.
- Set aside in the fridge and serve 12 hours later.
The » Sarrail«
3, rue R. Salengro – 10600 La Chapelle St Luc
Tél. +33 (0)3 25 74 62 40
Fax +33 (0)3 25 74 65 52
Pudding from Champagne with grapes macerated in champagne marc, caramelized, and Reims biscuits
For 4 puddings:
- 3,5 litres milk
- 30 eggs
- 500 grams sugar
- 2 opened and pressed vanilla beans
At the bottom of the dishes:
- Place some caramel and the grapes macerated in champagne marc, add the pudding mixture and put the Reims biscuits on top.
- Bake in the oven at 150° in a double boiler for 1h30.
- Cover and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Set aside in the fridge for one day, then unmould. Decorate with custard and caramel.
The A.T. France Society
Andouillettes of Troyes
ZI des Ecrevolles- BP 2031 – 10011 – TROYES Cédex
Tél. +33 (0)3 25 70 42 50
Fax +33 (0)3 25 70 42 51
Andouillettes with mustard sauce
- Brown the andouillettes of Troyes over high heat in a saucepan. Remove them. Slice onions or shallots, fry them for two minutes, add white wine and mustard.
- Reduce this sauce by half and add sour cream until it is as thick as you wish. Adjust the seasoning (salt, pepper, nutmeg). Heat the andouillettes once again in the sauce.
- Serve this delicious meal with a good dry white wine and a potato gratin.
- Oil an earthenware or cast iron dish.
- Place two andouillettes of Troyes and add a few leaves of bay or thyme. Leave to cook for 10 minutes at 180°C and for another 10 minutes at 250°C.
- Turn the andouillettes over and serve them with crispy French fries and a bit of whole-grain mustard.
Thierry Daniel Delicatessen
Artisanal andouillette specialist:
European Great Price of Honour-AAAAA Diploma
73, av Gallieni – 10300 – STE SAVINE
Tél. +33 (0)3 25 79 08 74
Fax +33 (0)3 25 71 97 24
Andouillettes with rosé wine of the Riceys
- 10 cl rosé wine of the Riceys
- 10 cl sour cream
- Baked potatoes
- Salt and Pepper
Preparation time: 5 min – Cooking time: 10 min.
- Place the andouillette in a ramekin, pour the rosé wine of the Riceys over it and the sour cream. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10 min in an oven at 180°C.
- Serve very hot with baked potatoes.
Pan-fried andouillettes with chanterelle mushrooms
Ingredients for 4 people: 400 g chanterelle mushrooms
- 20 g butter
- 4 andouillettes
- 1 minced shallot
- Sprigs of Rosemary
- Salt and Pepper
Preparation time: 10 min – Cooking time: 7 min.
- Cut each andouillette into 4 pieces.
- Gently rince and wash the chanterelle mushrooms.
- In a frying pan, heat 20 g of butter over medium heat and add the slices of andouillette and the shallot.
- Season with salt and pepper and leave to brown over low heat for about 7 minutes. Serve immediately on plates decorated with a few sprigs of rosemary.